The Jones House in Pontiac has been recently decorated for the holidays by the members of the Rustic Royal Red Hats of Pontiac. The Jones House is located at 314 East Madison Street and is the oldest brick home in the city. Built in 1857, the home is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and is owned and operated by the Livingston County Historical Society. The fully decorated home will be open to the public from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM on the first three Fridays in December. Admission to the home is free, and donations are gratefully accepted.