For a copy of the Governor’s Executive Order, please click here. The Essential Business Checklist from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity is available here, and an essential business flowchart is available here.
PPP Round 2 Opens
The #PaycheckProtectionProgram has reopened! Key updates include:
• PPP borrowers can set their PPP loan’s covered period to be any length between 8 and 24 weeks to best meet their business needs;
• PPP loans will cover additional expenses, including operations expenditures, property damage costs, supplier costs, and worker protection expenditures;
• The Program’s eligibility is expanded to include 501(c)(6)s, housing cooperatives, direct marketing organizations, among other types of organizations;
• The PPP provides greater flexibility for seasonal employees;
• Certain existing PPP borrowers can request to modify their First Draw PPP Loan amount; and
• Certain existing PPP borrowers are now eligible to apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan.
Learn more and check your eligibility at SBA's site
Check out THIS WEBINAR from NFIB on the latest round of PPP loans!
New grant opportunity to Main Street District Businesses
Applications to the "At Your Side" grant open on January 21 and close on January 28. Take a look over this grant to see if your business is eligible and make plans to apply!
Tier 2 Mitigations
We are hopeful that our region will for our region will drop to Tier 2. We will all know more on January 15th but for now, here is a link to Tier 2 mitigations.