For a copy of the Governor’s Executive Order, please click here. The Essential Business Checklist from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity is available here, and an essential business flowchart is available here.
For a list of resources please click on the links below:
- Closures and Community Information
- School Closures
- Business Resources
- COVID-19 Information
- Restaurant Information
Daily Updates 4/1/2020
- Linked here is the most recent edition of the Governor’s Office Daily COVID-19 FAQs.
- Yesterday, the Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) announced a 90-day extension of certain Illinois Sales Tax exemption renewals. More information about that order is available via this link.
- IDPH has released Recommended Guidance for Preventing Spread of COVID-19 in Grocery Stores. That guidance is available via this link.
- The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) is frequently providing guidance and information regarding whether businesses are considered essential. If you have a question regarding if a business is essential, contact DCEO’s helpline by phone at (800) 252-2923 to leave a message or by email at CEO.email@example.com.
- Governor Pritzker has extended the Stay at Home Executive Order until April 30th, 2020.
- The Livingston County Food Pantry will be open Wednesday April 1st and then closed completely until further notice.
- Republic Service will be doubling up on all routes to limit driver exposure. Please have waste/recycle containers out before 6:00 a.m. or the night before day of service.
- Upcoming Webinar:
COVID-19: Everything Employers Need to Know and Do Right Now Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 10:00 a.m. CST 1 hour; Mark Toth, Chief Legal & Public Affairs Officer, ManpowerGroup North America Save Your Seat Here.
- Pontiac Mayor Bill Alvey signs the Local State of Emergency declaration.
- The Governor just issued a shelter-in-place order for the State of Illinois as a measure to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The order takes effect tomorrow, March 21 at 5:00 pm and remains in effect through April 7.
- First Positive COVID-19 Case in Livingston County - Livingston County Public Health Department
- The Community Recreation Center is closed to the public. All programs and rentals are cancelled at this time.
- Harvey Dinner Theater at the Eagle Performing Arts and Conference Center has been cancelled.
- All City of Pontiac museums are closed at this time.